We are currently accepting applications from individuals interested in a housesitting and caretaking opportunity.
Enjoy our lovely two bedroom caretakers unit below the villa, along with exclusive use of all the outdoor amenities associated with the property … Cliffside pool, amazing decks and views, uncrowded beaches and restaurants.
Consider this equivalent to a Home Exchange opportunity, without your having to provide your home in return.
All that’s basically required is the daily love and care of our two cats.
Sunday, September 1, 2013 to
Thursday, October 17, 2013
– A love for cats (they are indoor/outdoor, so no litter box duty required)
– Would need to be available to move into the property (not looking for someone to just drop by).
– Non-Slobs (ie. you will respect our property) & Non-Partiers (ie. you will respect our neighbors)
– Have the ability (and fortitude) to put hurricane shutters in place on windows & doors, should the occasion arise (detailed instructions will be given).
– Enjoys a bit of light container gardening (and enjoys the fruits of that labor).
– Prefer someone who is mechanically inclined. Caring for a home in the Caribbean is a bit different than stateside residences. Our systems need a bit of understanding.
– Light swimming pool maintenance.
– References will be required.
If interested, please give us a call at (340)998-3074 to discuss this opportunity in further detail.